1. After the order has been paid, the warehouse needs 5-7 business days to process your order. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation E-mail with tracking# once your order has been shipped.
2. If the item is in stock and not a pre-order, it will ship within 2 weeks.
3. Additional shipping charges caused by address modification or special addresses which do not include in Free Shipping Service will be paid by customers.
4. Please write your complete address including Apt# Street City and State. Customers will cover the loss caused by an incomplete address or incorrect address.
5. Shipping method is unavailable for Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Virgin Islands(UK), Armed Forces of Europe, Armed Forces of the Pacific, Armed Forces of the Americas, Virgin Islands(US), P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
6. Pre-order items will ship on or before the date listed on the product page.
(If you have additional items listed on a pre-order, we will ship them separately.)
7. The final delivery time depends on the local logistic information.
8. For damaged or missing pieces, please contact Customer Service Team for further assistance;
9. There may be some delay in the delivery due to the impact of COVID-19;
10. There may be a slight delay in order dispatching due to peak season.
If you have any other questions, please contact our customer service team: suppor[email protected]
(*Since we have had too many emails to deal with recently, your email will be replied to in 48 business hours.)
*Please keep in mind*
1. Our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch. Xplus will try to minimize any potential delays.
2. Unreachable upon shipment’s arrival and incorrect consignee's information (such as a delivery address, contact number, or consignee's name). In this case, we are not able to file a refund for you. If you find that your order information is wrong, please contact the customer service team via [email protected] with your order number and correct information before shipment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.